PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Corn Maze

Have you ever been to a corn maze? It's so much fun. It takes about 2 hours to get through, but one year it took us FOUR hours to find the way out - Getting lost is half the fun. They also have a fire pit for s'mores (my faviiie), a huge slide-made of pipes, inflatable horse races, and so much more. Next weekend it turns into "Deceased Farms", I'm too chicken to go. The whole experience screams Fall. 

How cute are we?



Right before I face planted on the ground...


Do you have any fun fall things to do where you live?  

Summer-Raye

10 comments:

  1. Aww so cute pictures, I hope, once I arrive in the States you're gonna show me this fun! :D
    And im so jealous of your gorgeous smile!
    There's no so much fun things to do at my place, we regulary just go out, sit in the park, playing guitar and drinking, sometimes eating. There comes a festival that takes place in one of the lakes called "September fest" but i don't like the music there so I don't really attend it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) this looks like so much fun!

    you look gorgeous in all pictures
    love your smile girl!


    on and by the way i love your outfit
    i love army green shorts <3


    xoxo
    www.onlyaflightway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fantastic fun. Where I live, if you travel to the mountain region there is a really fun snow white themed maze there.

    http://socialemissions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's amazing:)
    http://thetasteoffrivolous.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had so much FUN!!!!! I really wish you would reconsider the haunted version...it could be fun:)
    Love, Your Biggest Fan

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha this place seems great! :P Xx

    www.mannequinsdream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe aww you two are adorable! Aw I want to go there!!

    M x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow you! Follow me too!
    I'll be waiting!
    http://thetasteoffrivolous.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow what a fun experience!! corn is one of my fave foods hahahaha.

    great photos!!

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves
    My BB Dakota GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete