PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, October 3, 2011

New Whip

This weekend was wonderful. J and I went home to celebrate one of my dear friend's wedding day. She was such a beautiful bride. I wish them both a lifetime full of happiness. 

 My hot mama was my date, and whoa she looked saucy. J wasn't able to come with us because he had "work" ... but when I pulled up to the house I saw this...



My beautiful '12 Limited Explorer with the EcoBoost!!! IM SO EXCITED ABOUT IT! 
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! (and I LOVE my ah-mazz-ing hub)

I had to say goodbye to ole' faithful, kind of bitter sweet. 





What did you do this weekend?

xo, 
Summer-Raye

12 comments:

  1. amazing pictures!!!
    love this post!

    now following :) thanks for checking my blog out!

    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFaye xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great weekend. The bride looks so gorgeous =)Congrats on the new car! I really like your blog too and of course I would love to follow each other...I'm already following =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats love!

    you and the bride look gorgeous!





    xoxo
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI LOVE :)
    i just read your comment :)

    yes lets swap buttons ...

    can you email me your code ..
    because mine is up on my blog but i dont see yours


    melu103103@yahoo.com





    xoxo
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh awesome! Yes I see signs for Columbia a lot! :) What's it like?? What a gorgeous Bride!!

    M x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow...she looked stunning!!
    Love what you wore to the wedding...it's such a beautiful color on you, and so nice that you used the pashmina as a shawl!

    totally diggin your casual look too!!

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves
    My BB Dakota GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw, weddings are just so much fun! congratulations to your good friend. what a special thing to be a part of!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! Love the white, makes it look even more fresh. (:

    - Jaimie
    fawnandfoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOOOW. What a car!!! It's amazing, whoo hoo I wish one to myself one in the future :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. outfit in the last photo is cute!
    the bride is stunning

    Serendipity Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your new car!! Every time I see one I stare until it's no longer in view!

    ReplyDelete