Happy Friday Folks! While I was getting my pin on- I found this energy balls recipe. I made it the next day. These are very yummy, has chocolate, and healthy! My how-to is going to be quite different from hers... A- It will be short and sweet and B- her pictures rock!
Make these if you're going to be busy this weekend. Grab a pair and your set.
- 1 Cup Oatmeal (quick oats)
-1/3 Cup Honey
-1 Cup Coconut flakes
-1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
-1/2 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips
-2 Tbsp Vanilla
-1/2 Cup Ground Flaxseed
What To Do:
(takes 5 minutes to whip up)
1. Measure all ingredients
2. Pour all the goodies into a medium sized bowl
3. Stir/Mix it up until everything looks the same.- two minutes
4. Put the bowl in the fridge for 20 minutes to stiffen up
5. Take the bowl from the fridge and mold them into bite sized balls.
I hope that EVERYONE has a spectacular weekend! I'm going to the Mummies of the World exhibit today! So excited. (I told you guys, I'm kind of nerdy about some things.) These mummies won't know what hit them when I walk in. Holla!